Monday, September 13, 2010

FLASH! I'm gone.

I'm here, I'm there, I'm everywhere!

     My superpower of choice is teleportation. I want to be at the base of a mountain and with the blink of an eye, be standing at the peak. With the ability to teleport, I could go anywhere in the world and beyond. Teleportation is the best superpower because you can escape any dangerous situation and get away with everything. I would use my power to teleport for the sole purpose to entertain myself. The first thing I would do is jump off a building and teleport myself back to the top, just because I could! Next I would embark on a ski adventure in Alaska. Skiing would have an entire new feel. I could stand in a valley, surrounded by snowy mountains, and ski any line in sight. Over and over again. At the end of an enjoyable ski day, I would zip off to an exotic location like Hawaii or Mexico. There would be a large variety of locations that I could go to in a day. But when the sun goes down or I grow tired of a lengthy adventure, I would return to my home in the beautiful city of Penticton. NOT! I would go somewhere way better.

1 comment:

  1. Good start, Stewart. Focus on diction and specific, creative description. Appeal to all five senses. Consider some similes and metaphors.

    ReplyDelete